gareth bale exclusive first picture as a Real Madrid player

Forum Home  »  English Forum

Gareth Bale move to Spanisg giants Real Madrid from Tottenham hotspur to be the world's most expensive player after he completes lone awainting Real Madrid transfer in world record £85million move
Tottenham will recieve 100 million Euro about £85million pound from Real madrid while Bale salary will be a whopping £300,000 a week before tax for six years
Gareth Bale leave a personal statement to spurs fans in which he said
“I would like to thank everyone at the Club, the Chairman, Board, staff, coaches and players – and most of all the fantastic fans who I hope will understand this amazing career opportunity.
“I am not sure there is ever a good time to leave a club where I felt settled and was playing the best football of my career to date. I know many players talk of their desire to join the club of their boyhood dreams, but I can honestly say, this is my dream come true.
“I am well aware that I would not be at the level I am today were it not for firstly Southampton and then Spurs standing by me during some of the tougher times and affording me the environment and support they have.
“Tottenham will always be in my heart and I’m sure that this season will be a successful one for them. I am now looking forward to the next exciting chapter in my life, playing football for Real Madrid."
and here is the first picture of Gareth Bale as a Real madrid palyer

Gareth bale first Real madrid picture

[ALT="Gareth bale first Real madrid picture"]https://1-ps.googleusercontent.com/sx/www.nmisr.com/pbs.twimg.com/media/xBTGKIb4CYAAGkDc.jpg.pagespeed.ic.Orbao0KG1E.jpg[/ALT]

Post by: Published : +2 GMT

You may also like:
Real madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo is Ballon D'or 2013 winner and world player of the year
Ronaldo welcomes Gareth Bale in his first training with Real Madrid
official : Gareth Bale sign to Real madrid from Tottenham hotspur - all what you may need to know
Gareth Bale close to move to Real Madrid from Tottenham Hotspur by proofs