Sparks Makes Our Heart Spark

Forum Home  »  English Forum

For every single one of us, there's a person who enters our life, affects it greatly and changes it to the better or sometimes to the worse. That person could be a soul mate, a best friend who is like a mirror to us showing us our reflection, a family member or a role model. I'm 15 now, and there is indeed that person who came into my life and changed it forever. He inspires me with every word he writes, he is with no doubt one of the best writers. He won't just leave his mark on this world through his books only; he will leave his touch in everyone's heart who has read his books. He's the one and only, Nicholas Sparks

Nicholas Sparks was born on December 31, 1965, in Omaha. Nebraska, to Patrick Sparks, a professor, and Jill Emma Marie. He was the middle of three children, with an older brother Michael Earl "Micah" Sparks and a younger sister, Danielle "Dana" Sparks. He was raised a Roman Catholic. He says, "God is the most important thing in our lives. I suppose that's true in everybody's lives, whether or not they want to believe it.". He lives in New Born, North Carolina, and is happily married to Cathy with their three sons, Miles, Ryan, and London; and twin daughters, Lexie and Savannah

I know the world knows him as the writer of The Notebook, his first published book, Later adapted into a popular romance movie of the same name. He's also know for A Walk to Remember, the overwhelming movie that touched everyone by its sad story of the boy who fell deeply in love with the girl who had leukemia. Nicholas Sparks has said that his sister Danielle - who died at the age of 33- was the inspiration for the main character

Nicholas sparks has a way of getting to everyone's heart. His moving and touching love stories make him the master of romance. He shows what love can do, how it can bring two hearts from different worlds together, how it can get two people together, how long distance relationships are hard out not impossible and how love can die but be regained

In every novel, he shows one of those things and each one differs from the other. It shows love, sacrifice and passion, how madly love can be and how it can make us do things we never imagined doing. It makes us stronger, braver, and hopeful, and as long as we believe in love, we will have the strength to recover from any tragedy, as in the Notebook. In it, Noah has to deal with his wife's sickness (Alzaheimer), and the fact that she is forgetting him. How painful it is to have your soul mate look at you and ask you that heartbreaking question, "Who are you?" And all Noah is thinking is: "It's not going to be easy. It's going to be really hard. We're going to have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday; you and me ... every day." Every day he reads her story of their lives; every single day because his love to her helps him recover

Love is the bridge to happiness land, and a shortcut for satisfaction. Love is "always patient and kind. It's never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It's never rude or selfish. It doesn't take offense and isn't resentful. Love takes no pleasure in others people's sins, but delights in the truth. It's always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes."
تابع نجوم مصرية على أخبار جوجل

With his heartbreaking, breathtaking, touching novels, I'm sure Nicholas Sparks will always inspire me and surprise me with every book. He's my role model, he inspires me and inspires others; of that I'm sure

Warning: Never read his books in public. You won't be able to hold your reaction of excitement, or keep your jaw from dropping out of shock. And you'll never be able to hold away the tears of both happiness and sadness

Post by: Published : +2 GMT

You may also like:
She Makes Me Go lyrics
Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Super Snake makes 725 HP