نجوم مصرية
منتديات نجوم مصرية منتدى الجاليات العربية خارج الوطن منتدى المصريين المقيمين خارج مصر

تابع نجوم مصرية على أخبار جوجل

Sonja Morgan, Housewives of New York, Mad At Friends

According to the New York Every day News, Sonja Morgan held an art auction for the Chateau de Blerancourt museum at her upper East Side townhouse Wednesday night, but Bethenny Frankel and Alex McCord seemed less than interested in the proceedings.

he newest member of “Real Housewives of New York City” apparently was snubbed by her friends during an art auction, and it made for a bad first impression for Sonja Morgan on the new show.
تابع نجوم مصرية على أخبار جوجل

While an auctioneer attempted to sell the art, the three – along with McCord’s hubby, Simon Van Kempen – chatted in the next room. An irritated Morgan soon retrieved her “friends,” who still refused to make any purchases.

Sonja Morgan had this to say about the incident, “I knew they weren’t going to buy anything,” he dished later at the Cipriani-hosted fete. “I had never watched the show before I joined. If I had, I probably wouldn’t be on it.”

And Sonja Morgan has also had legal trouble in New York as well.

المقال "Sonja Morgan, Housewives of New York, Mad At Friends" نشر بواسطة: بتاريخ:

اسم العضو:
سؤال عشوائي يجب الاجابة عليه

الرسالة:

رابط دائم

مواضيع مشابهة:
How to select a movie with friends?
New York City
صور good morning for friends