نجوم مصرية
منتديات نجوم مصرية المنتدى العام أخبار الفن والفنانين

تابع نجوم مصرية على أخبار جوجل

Champion Twilight: mistakes .. Will not be walking on the road

Recognized the young American actress Kristen Stewart - Hollywood icon of the new - that they learn from its mistakes, saying it has become prudent to conduct after action star. She added that she will not fall into the trap of fame, as happened with the young singer Britney Spears, noting that the example can be the global star Jodie Foster.

Revealed Stewart - Champion Series Twilight-films in an interview with the magazine "Focus" the German publicity surrounding the made them more alert and cautious after it was shy in the past.

The celebrity Belle, who plays student "Bella", which falls in love with a vampire in Twilight, which shows the third part of it now and broke Income: "When you become part of Hollywood, it must be careful, this does not mean I hate it, but when I am Central public opinion, trying to hide behind the characters my films so that I can be myself, and now I'm doing this on purpose, but I was shy in the past. "

In a question about the method used by in her life so as to avoid negative aspects of fame that hit the stars, others such as singer Britney Spears, actress Lindsay Lohan, Christine said: "I perform what I do love is real, and I'm proud of this, people make mistakes and I also, of course, But when one is dealing honestly with what it will do is at a loss to make it ashamed of something. "

Emphasized the young star keen to do nothing displays where even now at risk.

On the other hand, according to Christine it is American actress famous Jodie Foster role models in the world of cinema, said: "Jodie Foster formed my image representation, it is the first actress I understand it already is, and for me the first and best example can be replicated in knowing how to handle an actress with all the other people at the movie, and I am grateful for that. " The Stuart participated with Foster in the movie "Panic Room" when she was 10 years old.

The actress Christine described as a new icon of fashion in Hollywood, recently approved that the actions of men like behavior, and said that they were not at all a girl dude, and attributed this to two brothers reared with, and the preference for playing baseball with young people.

Christine and won the Best Actress award for the film vampires "twilight new moon" in the MTV Movie Awards. And her colleague Robert Pattinson won Best Actor, and won two Best Kiss award together, within 5 prizes won by the film of the same festival.
تابع نجوم مصرية على أخبار جوجل

Weeks before the third film of Twilight in the 24 of June under the name «The Twilight Saga: Eclipse»; announced Sumit produced for all parts and labor for the production of part V of the series, and Part IV «The Breaking Dawn», which was scheduled Movies to be the last group events will be divided into two films. The company announced that Part IV of the series which will be called «Dawn» will be displayed in November 18, 2011, to be followed in the following year, Part V of the series, which has not been determined, until now.

المقال "Champion Twilight: mistakes .. Will not be walking on the road" نشر بواسطة: بتاريخ:

اسم العضو:
سؤال عشوائي يجب الاجابة عليه

الرسالة:

رابط دائم

مواضيع مشابهة:
Chipmunk Feat. Chris Brown – Champion
The Road To Freedom...