نجوم مصرية
منتديات نجوم مصرية منتديات شباب وبنات اغاني - كلمات الاغاني كلمات الاغاني الاجنبية Lyrics

تابع نجوم مصرية على أخبار جوجل

Hannah Montana Rock Star lyrics

eahoh ohoh ohoh ohhey yeah yeah[VERSE 1]Sometimes I walk a little fasterIn the school hallwayJust to get next to youSome days I spend a little extraTime in the morningJust to impress you[PRE 1]Guess you don't noticeGuess you don't need thiswhy you're not seein' what you're missin'On the outside shyin' awayOn the inside dyin' to say[CHORUS 1]I'm unusualNot so typicalWay too smart to be waiting aroundTai chi practicingSnowboard championI could fix the flat on your carI might even be a rock starI might even be a rock star[VERSE 2]Sometimes I wish when the phone ringsThat it would be youSaying let's hang outThen you confessThat there's something special between usWhy don't we find out[PRE 2]you don't even know meGuess you don't need mewhy you're not seein' what you're missin'On the outside shyin' awayOn the inside dyin' to say[CHORUS]I'm unusualNot so typicalWay too smart to be waiting aroundTai chi practicingSnowboard championI could fix the flat on your carI might even be a...[BRIDGE]...rock starIf you only knew the real meI might even be a rock starI'm telling you that we are meant to beNow wouldn't it be nice if you could seeThat I really am a rock star[CHORUS](x2)I'm unusualNot so typicalWay too smart to be waiting aroundTai chi practicingSnowboard championI could fix the flat on your carRocking it where ever we are
تابع نجوم مصرية على أخبار جوجل

المقال "Hannah Montana Rock Star lyrics" نشر بواسطة: بتاريخ:
شمس اليوم
thnxxxxxxxxxxx
شيماء س
Amzing song
thankyou

اسم العضو:
سؤال عشوائي يجب الاجابة عليه

الرسالة:

رابط دائم

مواضيع مشابهة: