نجوم مصرية
منتديات نجوم مصرية منتدى المدونين واصحاب المواقع منتدى الربح من موقعك

تابع نجوم مصرية على أخبار جوجل

Make Money Using Adsense Banner Ads

Make Money Using Adsense Banner Ads
Everyone is making sites, blogs and other online applications. Most of them having target to make money online using these sites or applications. Maximum people preferred to sign up for advertising program to make money. Though they get traffic diverted, they earn money. Google Adsense is one of the popular program to make money. In adsense there are different ads like text ads, banner ads. I think banner ads are having more effective than text ads. Means banner ads get more clicks rates than text ads. I have written in one of my previous blog for effective banner advertising. http://moneybanner.wordpress.com/200...r-advertising/

Banners are more eye catching than text ads. It is also important to pick up a proper banner size and style to suit our site. And you have to properly place these banner on site. Also choose different style for banner than site. It may increase your click rates. The Site style banner may not easily catched by people. Also select the best fit banner on site page placement. Here are some examples of placements on a page https://www.google.com/adsense/static/en_US/Banner.html .
تابع نجوم مصرية على أخبار جوجل

Google is advancing adsense algorithm to place relevant ads and detection of fraud clicks. So you should also take care of page quality. These factors affect your earning because we never know how Google calculates clicks and their rates.

المقال "Make Money Using Adsense Banner Ads" نشر بواسطة: بتاريخ:
abdobasha
يا عم اكتب بالعربي يا عم

اسم العضو:
سؤال عشوائي يجب الاجابة عليه

الرسالة:

رابط دائم

مواضيع مشابهة:
How To Make Money From Home [100% FREE]
How to make more money and traffic with Flixya
the way to make money from adsense