نجوم مصرية
منتديات نجوم مصرية منتدى التسلية والترفيه منتدى الحب والرومانسية

تابع نجوم مصرية على أخبار جوجل

love from one-side

love from one-side

love from one side ,feel love....but feel it alone...feel it yourself...
a person who is on it, feel good at first ,but he doesn't know he is going to write his end himself ..I mean it ,no doubt about that!
It's wonderful to feel love ,that person may love an actress, a singer ,a famous girl...or a normal girl but he can't tell her his feelings...on my opinion that person feels love bigger than any one....I tell you the reason..
That person can't got her...his mind will have to draw a picture of her, a picture of his love ,I don't mean the body ,the picture will be as he want ,it will feel love too!....the picture will expand to be an album ,and things didn't happen on reality is going to happen on his mind...he will think of her all day ,and dreams about her every night....till the time ,the time when she appears at everything and control his mind ,then he will have to do one of that three;
First ,he decides to forget her at all, using real love with another girl ,second he decides to watches her as he can ,knows her address....and begins the worst way....trying to talk with her....he goes ,goes and the picture on his mind, the picture which includes the biggest love that have never happen....he clicks on the door ring..."who there ?"..."it's me!"...."tell me your name please and the reason of your visit."....."................."no, your name isn't on my list ,go away."......he goes...waiting her out....she goes out the door...he runs to try talking with her ....running....feel love...run and his heart forward him...his heart......which was given as a present for his love....his mind is dancing ,"finally I got you ,how are you?"...."who are you?"...." I'm ....."...."I don't know you ,so go away!"...........oh my goodness ,how tough was that!...that person stands alone, alone without everything....his heart was damaged....his eyes make the summer into a hard winter ,heavy rains...his mind stops working...the picture...where is it ,how is it now....it begins to disappear , disappear with all feelings....feelings of love.....the biggest love... all dreams flew away....on the sky...the sky is his mind....disappearing....every thing on it....... everything ,all....and every time something disappears ,the sky rains heavier ,the sky is his eye.....an eye cries and the other one closed.....closed on what he dreams...his mind decides he will never dream again....what hard moments are they ? !then I let you decide ,will he love again or not.....
تابع نجوم مصرية على أخبار جوجل

And now the third ,the third who decides to keep the picture on his heart and mind ,but he let himself fall in real love ,but the picture will stay on the heart!
Love from one side is a flower, a wonderful flower, which is going to still has it's good smell, but it's color is going to be black .

written by mohammed magdi ( freebooter )

المقال "love from one-side" نشر بواسطة: بتاريخ:

اسم العضو:
سؤال عشوائي يجب الاجابة عليه

الرسالة:

رابط دائم

مواضيع مشابهة:
James Blunt - Love Love Love