September 11 - the threat of attacks to respond to the killing of Osama bin Laden

Forum Home  »  English Forum

Of course, Historic day September 11, 2001 means the tenth anniversary of de Sept. 11 today, that was a strange day we were conquerors television and suddenly we met Destroyed towers and fire and dust and people Ptaat
Of course I do not believe my eyes that America remain there like that because we have uniforms tribulations, knowing that America is the strongest force in the world in terms of protection is considered to this day the memory of Do not forget the events will remain in our minds will never forget and will tell history to our children and our children's children for the anniversary, which we will never forget no matter how experienced the ages.

Rare footage hit the World Trade Center from
تابع نجوم مصرية على أخبار جوجل

Another video after hitting the two towers of the World Trade filming from a helicopter

Read also:

Tighten security on Saturday, September 10 in all important areas in the United States in anticipation of U.S. attacks on the anniversary of the eleventh of September.

Also received the U.S. threat to respond in the memory of the events of the eleventh of September in response to the killing of al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden.

Video fears of the response to the killing of bin Laden

Some pictures of the events of September 11

Post by: Published : +2 GMT

You may also like:
Osama Bin Laden is dead? I do not think so! Bin Laden is alive and he is a CIA Agent I believe !
Bomb attacks on Al-Qediseen Church in Alexandria
مكرونة بالسجق والبروكلي - chef osama recipes