نجوم مصرية
منتديات نجوم مصرية منتديات شباب وبنات اغاني - كلمات الاغاني

تابع نجوم مصرية على أخبار جوجل

كلمات أغنيه White Horse للفنانه Taylor Swift

taylor swift white horse lyrics

أغنيه White Horse

Say you're sorry That face of an angel comes out just when you need it to As I paced back and forth all this time 'Cause I honestly believed in you

Holding on, the days drag on Stupid girl, I should have known I should have known

That I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet Lead her up the stairwell

This ain't Hollywood, this is a small town I was a dreamer before you went and let me down Now it's too late for you and your white horse to come around
تابع نجوم مصرية على أخبار جوجل

Baby I was naive Got lost in your eyes and never really had a chance My mistake, I didn't know that to be in love You had to fight to have the upper hand

I had so many dreams about you and me Happy endings, now I know

That I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet Lead her up the stairwell

This ain't Hollywood, this is a small town I was a dreamer before you went and let me down Now it's too late for you and your white horse to come around

And there you are on your knees Begging for forgiveness, begging for me Just like I always wanted, but I'm so sorry

'Cause I'm not your princess, this ain't a fairytale I'm gonna find someone someday who might actually treat me well This is a big world, that was a small town There in my rearview mirror disappearing now

And it's too late for you and your white horse Now it's too late for you and your white horse to catch me now

Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa Try and catch me now Oh, it's too late to catch me now

المقال "كلمات أغنيه White Horse للفنانه Taylor Swift" نشر بواسطة: بتاريخ:

اسم العضو:
سؤال عشوائي يجب الاجابة عليه

الرسالة:

رابط دائم

مواضيع مشابهة:
كلمات اغنية Dark Horse للمغنية كاتي بيري - Katy Perry feat. Juicy J- dark horse lyrics
كلمات أغنيه Love Story للفنانه Taylor Swift
كلمات الألبوم الجديد Taylor Swift - Our Song Lyrics
Taylor Swift - Back To December
LoVe StOry ---Taylor Swift