Christmas Day 2013 ( sms - cards - photo ) / merry christmas

Forum Home  »  English Forum

at December 25 Christmas Day

Christmas is an annual commemoration of the birth of Jesus Christ and a widely observed holiday

merry christmas 2013

merry christmas sms messages

If one night a big fat man jumps in at your window, grabs you and puts you in a sack don't worry I told Santa I wanted you for CHRISTMAS.HAPPY CHRISTMAS

Jingle bells Jingle bells what fun it is to wish our friends a very merry christmas.

Bells are ringing the wishes of christmas day the flying snowflakes send my most sincere blessings to you merry christmas.
تابع نجوم مصرية على أخبار جوجل
أو لايك من فضلك على فيس بوك

Faith makes all things possible,Hope makes all things work,Love makes all things beautiful,May you have all the three for this Christmas.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.

A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love. A blessed Christmas to you!

I am dreaming of white Christmas , with every christmas card i write, May your days be merry and bright, and May all your christmases be white.Marry Christmas.

May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow.Wish you lots of love, joy and happiness. MARRY CHRISTMAS.

May the joy and peace of Christmas be with you all through the Year. Wishing you a season of blessings from heaven above. Happy Christmas.

Christmas may be many things
or it may be a few.
For you, the joy
is each new toy;
for me;
it’s watching U.

()"""() ,*
( 'o' ) ,***
=(,,)=("')<-***
(""),,,("") "**
Roses 4 u...
MERRY CHRISTMAS to
U...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Christmas Day card & photo

تابع نجوم مصرية على أخبار جوجل
أو لايك من فضلك على فيس بوك

Post by: Published : +2 GMT
lionhmada
more cards & photo - christmas 2013

You may also like:
Christmas Facebook Covers 2014 - Merry Christmas Facebook Timeline Cover Photos 2014
Christmas Day 2014 ( sms - cards - photo ) / merry christmas 2014
رسائل انجليزية لاعياد الكريسماس merry christmas new year message 2013
merry christmas 2013