mawlid al-nabi 2013 Messages and Rule of Islam in the celebration of of the birth of the Prophet

Forum Home  »  English Forum

To all my loved Muslims all over the world the name of Allah and peace and blessings be upon the Messenger of Allah either after today we celebrate the birthday of the Prophet peace be upon him as announced Fatwa Egyptian that tomorrow surprise spring first and starting the month of birth of the Prophet peace be upon him so honored forum stars Egyptian provide allcongratulations to the Muslims in the generator good God created the generator of intercession for the Muslims in the Hereafter in generator which about delusion and the world of ignorance into the light and flag generator which succeeded in driving the state and spreading Islam generator from out on the fledgling greats Islam are Abu Bakr and omar, osman Ibn Affan and Ibn Abi Talib and wives of the Prophet and his daughter Fatma, God bless them all generator of our knowledge of prayer and fasting and fasting and all canons of Islam because it is beloved peace be upon him and respect the rule of celebration there otherwise some say that this day is also the death of the Prophet peace be upon him and the first that mourn and this ShaykhIbn Kathir does not mean we fast Monday because of the birth of the Prophet because he permits the celebration, but thanks to those of grace and sees forward Alfkhany's doctrine royalist that celebrating the birthday of the Prophet heresy and heresy in Islam there is no fad good and there confirms that some companions when celebrating birthday did not prevent the Prophet about it? The government authorized the odds .

mawlid al nabi 2013

Born Huda Vkaúnat universe Diaa ...... a decade smiled and mouth Sana ♥
O is better than came to exist ..... greeting from senders to your guidance came ♥

Red Rose
When blooming like Muslims
When Ould Sid humans Mohammed

Born Nurul Islam
Born good people
Born seal of the prophets and apostles
Congratulations you born

Perhaps Hana Green trail
Boom Aty sin
And forward to congratulating Bhalmold of my heart to your heart

Why do I say in the Prophet Prophet?
Do you say to Badr forget Yakmr?
Or say to the sun Welcome Aakashifh dark?
Or tell Sahab delivered, the water carrier?

All hearts to beloved tend
And with me this witness and evidence
The directory if Muhammad said
Become knowledgeable tears flowing
This is the Messenger of Allah
تابع نجوم مصرية على أخبار جوجل

This all worlds prophet

Post by: Published : +2 GMT

You may also like:
Mawlid 2013 ( sms - cards - photo - greetings ) / Happy birth of the prophet 1434
Happy New Year 2013 Photo Celebration
أجدد رسايل راس السنة الميلادية 2013 - 2013 New Year Messages
Messages Valentine's Day 2013 - Beautiful love messages Holiday