Singer Madonna build schools for girls in Muslim countries studying the Koran does the conversion to be declared soon ?

Forum Home  »  English Forum

Singer Madonna build schools for girls in Muslim countries studying the Koran does the conversion to be declared soon ?

A quarter of a century sang Madonna song famous Like A Brier seems that the past years have helped finally to recognize those who pray as revealed U.S. singer Madonna she is currently studying the Koran though Madonna dating a Muslim man began to study Islam and said , " I built schools for girls in countries Islamic and studying Quran I think it is important to examine all the heavenly books and Abraham always tells me good Muslim is a Jew for the Jewish and the common good is a valid Christian and I agree completely " .

It is known that the singer Madonna was a convert to Christianity, Catholicism and then turned to embrace the doctrine of the Kabbalah , a doctrine of mystical Judaism since 1996 and reportedly convinced her ex-husband director Guy Ritchie attended lessons of Kabbalah before their split in 2008 but reported that there are differences between them and their partner Muslim Ibrahim Zibat and a 25 - year - old because of his religion .
Where Madonna recently admitted in an article published by the magazine " Harper 's Bazaar " that she had been raped at gunpoint and that the incident changed the outlook for the city of New York, which moved to the pursuit of fame and success .

Post by: Published : +2 GMT

You may also like:
Best Girls Names Ever .. 2014 girls names .. new baby's names