Real madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo is Ballon D'or 2013 winner and world player of the year

Forum Home  »  English Forum

Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo wins FIFA Ballon D'or 2013 award and become world player of the year in 2013 after a the fantastic year he had
تابع نجوم مصرية على أخبار جوجل

Cristiano Ronaldo scored goals for fun in 2013 breaking some long standing world records scoring 25 times in just 18 appearances in this 2013/2014 season , the best scorer in 2013 with 69 goals , top Scorer of Uefa Champions League with 12 goals , top scorer of Champions league with 9 goals and La liga with 20 goals

Cristiano Ronaldo wins Ballon D'or 2013 award

Ronaldo come first in the Ballon D'or 2013 voting following by Barcelona super star Lionel messi second place and Franck Ribery in the in the 3rd place
final
The Ballon d'Or 2013 top 5 were:
1-C. Ronaldo (27.99%)
2- Messi (24.72%)
3- Ribéry (23.39%)
4- Ibrahimovic (5.29%)
5- Neymar (3.17%)

Ballon D'or final awards

and here in the Ballon D'or 2013 final awards in full

FIFA BALLON D'OR 2013: CRISTIANO RONALDO

WOMEN'S WORLD PLAYER OF THE YEAR: NADINE ANGERER

COACH OF THE YEAR FOR MEN'S FOOTBALL: JUPP HEYNCKES

COACH OF THE YEAR FOR WOMEN'S FOOTBALL: SILVIA NEID

FIFA PUSKAS AWARD WINNER: ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC

[ALT="FIFA Ballon D'or 2013"]http://static.sportskeeda.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/fifa-ballon-d-or-20639952.jpg[/ALT]

[ALT="Cristiano Ronaldo is FIFA Ballon D'or 2013 winner"]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bd4gUbaCUAA0HZm.jpg[/ALT]

[ALT="Cristiano Ronaldo holding Ballon D'or 2013 award"]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bd4fnLRCUAAHzg3.png[/ALT]
so Real madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo is Ballon D'or 2013 winner and world player of the year

Post by: Published : +2 GMT
Shinichii Kudo
Shinichii Kudo
Shinichii Kudo
Shinichii Kudo
Cristiano Junior
Shinichii Kudo
breakdown for the FIFA Puskás Award 2013:

48.7% Zlatan Ibrahimovic

30.8% Nemanja Matic

20.5% Neymar
Shinichii Kudo
Cristiano Ronaldo has scored 273 goals in 307 Appearances between his 2008 Ballon d'Or and his 2013 Ballon d'Or.
Shinichii Kudo
Shinichii Kudo
CRISTIANO RONALDO
"First of all I have to say a great thanks to all of my team-mates with the club and the national team. Without all of their efforts this would not have been possible. I am very happy, it is very difficult to win this award.

"Everybody that has been involved with me on a personal level I have to thank. My wife, my friends, my son. It is a tremendously emotional moment. All I can say is thank you to everybody that has been involved."
Shinichii Kudo
NADINE ANGERER
"I have to say that I'm a little surprised, but very thankful. First of all I have to thank everybody that voted for me. I just want to pay my respects to Marta and Abby who have had an incredible year too.

"You never get a success like this on your own. I have to thank my teammates and my goalkeeping coach who raised me to a level that I never thought I'd get to. Also I have to thank the people in my private life, I have a great family who have been a great support to me over the years. My friends have also been very supportive to me. Thanks to everybody."
Shinichii Kudo
Shinichii Kudo
Shinichii Kudo
Shinichii Kudo
Shinichii Kudo
Shinichii Kudo

You may also like:
FIFA Ballon d’Or 2013 - World Player of the Year 13-1-2014
Declaration Cristiano Ronaldo denies extension with Real Madrid
FIFA Ballon d'Or 2012 ,Coach of the Year, FIFPro World XI