نجوم مصرية
منتديات نجوم مصرية منتديات شباب وبنات اغاني - كلمات الاغاني كلمات الاغاني الاجنبية Lyrics

تابع نجوم مصرية على أخبار جوجل

كلمات اغنية someone like you للمطربة البريطانية adele

هى مطربه من اشهر المطربات فى بريطانيا ونالت اغلب اغانيها شهرة ونجاح بين جمهورها ولها معجبين كثر يتابعوا اخبارها واغانيها الجديده فى انحاء العالم وتتميز بصوت جميل واداء معبر واليوم لكل محبى صوتها نقدم لهم كلمات الاغنيه

someone like you

I heard that you're settled down That you found a girl and you're married now I heard that your dreams came true Guess she gave you things I didn't give to you

Old friend, why are you so shy Ain't like you to hold back or hide from the light

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it I had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded That for me it isn't over

Never mind, I'll find someone like you I wish nothing but the best for you too Don't forget me, I beg I'll remember you said Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead

You know how the time flies Only yesterday was the time of our lives We were born and raised In a summer haze Bound by the surprise of our glory days

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it I'd hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded That for me it isn't over

Never mind, I'll find someone like you I wish nothing but the best for you too Don't forget me, I beg I'll remember you said Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead
تابع نجوم مصرية على أخبار جوجل

Nothing compares No worries or cares Regrets and mistakes They are memories made Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste

Never mind, I'll find someone like you I wish nothing but the best for you too Don't forget me, I beg I'll remember you said Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead

Never mind, I'll find someone like you I wish nothing but the best for you too Don't forget me, I beg I'll remember you said Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead

المقال "كلمات اغنية someone like you للمطربة البريطانية adele" نشر بواسطة: بتاريخ:

اسم العضو:
سؤال عشوائي يجب الاجابة عليه

الرسالة:

رابط دائم

مواضيع مشابهة:
كلمات اغنية a thousand years للمطربة christina perri
كلمات اغنية ADELE - Rumour Has It
كلمات أغنية Adele - Someone Like You Lyrics
كلمات اغنية Set Fire to the Rain by Adele
أغنية احسن كلمات Adele : Some One Like You