نجوم مصرية
الرئيسيةمنتديات نجوم مصرية منتديات شباب وبنات اغاني - كلمات الاغاني كلمات الاغاني الاجنبية Lyrics

تابع نجوم مصرية على أخبار جوجل

كلمات اغنية only girl in the world للمطربة الامريكية rihanna

استطاعت المطربة الشابة الامريكية rihanna ان تتصدر قائمة نجوم ونجمات الغناء فى امريكا باداءها واختيارها لكلمات والحان اغانيها وصارت من اشهر المطربين وترددت اغانيها بين الشباب وتابعها جمهور كبير فى كل جولاتها الفنية كى يستمعوا لاجدد اغانيها ولكل محبى صوت rihanna نقدم لهم كلمات اغنيتها نتابعها معا

اغنية only girl in the world

I want you to love me, like I'm a hot pie Keep thinkin' of me, doin' what you like So boy forget about the world cause it's gon' be me and you tonight I wanna make you beg for it, then Imma make you swallow your pride

Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love Like I'm the only one who knows your heart Only girl in the world... Like I'm the only one that's in command Cause I'm the only one who understands how to make you feel like a man (yeah) Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love Like I'm the only one who knows your heart Only one...

Want you to take me like a thief in the night Hold me like a pillow, make me feel right Baby I'll tell you all my secrets that I'm keepin', you can come inside And when you enter, you ain't leavin', be my prisoner for the night

Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love Like I'm the only one who knows your heart Only girl in the world... Like I'm the only one that's in command Cause I'm the only one who understands, like I'm the only one who knows your heart, Only one...

Take me for a ride, ride Oh baby, take me high, high Let me make you first, first Oh make it last all night, night Take me for a ride, ride Oh baby, take me high, high Let me make you first, first Make it last all night

Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love Like I'm the only one who knows your heart Only girl in the world... Like I'm the only one that's in command Cause I'm the only one who understands how to make you feel like a man Only girl in the world... Girl in the world... Only girl in the world... Girl in the world

مواضيع مشابهة:
اغنية we can't stop للمطربة الامريكية miley cyrus
كلمات اغنية break free للمطربة الشابة الامريكية ariana grande
كلمات اغنية made in the usa للمطربة الشابة الامريكية demi lovato
كلمات اغنية wrecking ball للمطربة الشابة الامريكية miley cyrus

فيس بوك  تويتر  يوتيوب