نجوم مصرية
منتديات نجوم مصرية منتديات شباب وبنات اغاني - كلمات الاغاني كلمات الاغاني الاجنبية Lyrics

تابع نجوم مصرية على أخبار جوجل

كلمات اغنية cannonball للفنانة الشابة lea michele

هى مطربة شابة اشتهرت بجمال صوتها ومظهرها واكتسبت حب كثير من الشباب وترددت اغانيها بينهم واليوم لكل محبى الاغانى الاجنبية نقدم لهم كلمات الاغنية

كلمات اغنية cannonball

Break down

Break down I was scared to death I was losing my mind Break down I couldn’t close my eyes I was pacing all night, oh, no, I think I found the light at the end of the tunnel (and my doubts) I couldn’t find the truth I was going under
تابع نجوم مصرية على أخبار جوجل

But I won’t hide inside I gotta get out, gotta get out, gotta get out, gotta get out Lonely inside and light the fuse Light it now, light it now, light it now

And now I will start living today, today, today I close the door I got this new beginning and I will fly I’ll fly like a cannonball, like a cannonball, like a cannonball I’ll fly, I’ll fly, I’ll fly like a cannonball

Freedom I let go of fear and the peace came quickly Freedom I was in the dark and then it hit me I chose suffering and pain in the falling rain I know, I gotta get out into the world again

But I won’t hide inside I gotta get out, gotta get out, gotta get out, gotta get out Lonely inside and light the fuse Light it now, light it now, light it now

And now I will start living today, today, today I close the door I got this new beginning and I will fly I’ll fly like a cannonball, like a cannonball, like a cannonball I’ll fly, I’ll fly, I’ll fly like a cannonball

Break down I was scared to death I was losing my mind Break down I gotta get out into the world again

And now I will start living today, today, today I close the door I got this new beginning and I will fly I’ll fly like a cannonball, like a cannonball, like a cannonball I’ll fly, I’ll fly, I’ll fly like a cannonball, like a cannonball, like a cannonball I’ll fly, I’ll fly, I’ll fly like a cannonball

المقال "كلمات اغنية cannonball للفنانة الشابة lea michele" نشر بواسطة: بتاريخ:

اسم العضو:
سؤال عشوائي يجب الاجابة عليه

الرسالة:

رابط دائم

مواضيع مشابهة:
كلمات اغنية who you are للفنانة الشابة الامريكية jessie j
كلمات اغنية jar of hearts المطربة الشابة christina perri
كلمات اغنية made in the usa للمطربة الشابة الامريكية demi lovato
كلمات اغنية come and get it للمطربة الشابة selena gomez