نجوم مصرية
منتديات نجوم مصرية منتدى الموبايل رسائل جوال - مسجات موبايل للاعياد والمناسبات

تابع نجوم مصرية على أخبار جوجل

اجمل الرسائل الاجنبية عن الصداقة و الفراق و الشوق الى البعيد .. انهم الافضل ..

What is the differance between “blood” and “you”? The blood enter the heart and go outside but you enter the heart and stay inside.
——
Those beautiful eyes, that incredible look, such a brain,nice smile, lovely hair…but that’s enough about me…Tell me how are you?
—–
My eyez reacted, my mind was attracted, my heart was affected, thousands were rejected, but U sweety were selected ! !
—–
It takes:
1 Minute 2 see someone
1 Day 2 know someone
1 Month 2 like someone
1 Year 2 love someone
but it takes the whole life 2 find a special person like u.
—–
they taught me that: 1 hour =60 min 1 min = 60 sec but they ‘ve never told me that : 1 second without u =1000 000 years.
—–
I really miss u and when i do not say it that dose not mean that i am not feeling it
—–
I mes yo……… I mis uo………… I mmis yoo…….. I miiss yuu……..maybe i didnt learn how 2 write it,but you teach me how 2 feel it..!!
—–
WHEN I AM NOT MESSAGING U, IT DOESN’T MEAN I’VE FORGOTTEN U,I’M GIVING U TIME TO MISS ME GOOD NIGHT!
—–
Sweet candies are nice to eat ..
Sweet words are easy to say ..
but, sweet people are hard to find
.. OH MY GOD! how did u find me

—–
True friends are just like the morning! u can’t B with them all the day, but u can make sure that u’ll find them beside u tomorrow, nxt week, nxt year, 4ever.
—–
If I can only touch the rainbow ..I’ll write ur name on top of it to let people know how colorfull my life is to have a friend like u..

—–
Dont’ ever tell god how big your problemes are ,tell your problemes how big god is ,smile my friend ,smile and dont lose ur chances in the life ,good night.
تابع نجوم مصرية على أخبار جوجل

—–
Even if we have les talks
Les stories.
Remember my miss will never be les…
( good night )
—–
Each time i misS u,a star falls down from the sky,So if one night u look up at the
sky & u find it empty with no star’s,it’s ur fault !u made me misS u so much

المقال "اجمل الرسائل الاجنبية عن الصداقة و الفراق و الشوق الى البعيد .. انهم الافضل .." نشر بواسطة: بتاريخ:
thezoro_112
الف شكر يا غالى

واليكم موقع يرسل رسائل مجانية من هنا

وللاتصال عبر الانترنت مجانا بأى تليفون أرضى او محمول من هنا
dr.hytham
شكرا على مرورك

اسم العضو:
سؤال عشوائي يجب الاجابة عليه

الرسالة:

رابط دائم

مواضيع مشابهة:
كلمات حزينة جدا عن الفراق قصائد شعر مؤثرة عن الشوق و الفراق و الاشتياق