Photos revolution against President Mohamed Morsi after the new constitution

Forum Home  »  English Forum

The Egyptian people in the era of President Mohamed Morsi suffering from confusion severe and stability missing word and the Egyptian economy live worst days and National Rescue Front and all opponents of President Mursi refuse Constitutional Declaration and demonstrations were massive cancellation of the constitutional declaration and after ignoring President Tahrir Square became demonstrations demanding fall of the regime. Then ended the Constituent Assembly of the Constitution was put to a referendum and the opposition decided not to boycott the referendum and down vote without the Constitution and the end result was victory yes to the constitution constitution was approved by the President. Speaking now President Mohammad Marina on the occasion of the new constitution, saying
Commissioned Dr. Hisham Qandil prime minister and consult with him to the work of the Ministerial adjustments necessary to fit this stage

I feel lower-income citizens in the Egyptian society and including Ienoh felt in these days I will not allow that to endure more suffering

I will work with the government and all state institutions to provide the best endures the Egyptian economy from the support of the citizens

Newer and Testament section to you that I will respect the law and the constitution and safeguard the interests of the people fully and to safeguard the homeland and the territorial integrity

And now seemed ready for a new revolution against President Mohamed Morsi on 25 January 2013, ignoring the new constitution next falsehood and false referendum and not of the Egyptian people, and now with a picture exclusive reaction to the president's speech citizen

تابع نجوم مصرية على أخبار جوجل

President Mohamed Morsi

Now the question stays will the President Mursi appease the opposition and lead Egypt to a bright future?Or fails Mursi and see the revolution of January 25 2013 succeed in toppling the regime.?

Coming with more photos

Post by: Published : +2 GMT

You may also like:
tahrir square now in january 25 revolution 2013 Against President Morsy
Egypt Election Results : Muhammed Morsi announced Egyptian President
جميع صور الثورة الليبية - صور ثورة ليبيا Photos revolution Libya