official : Gareth Bale sign to Real madrid from Tottenham hotspur - all what you may need to know

Forum Home  »  English Forum

Welsh super star Gareth Bale has officially joined Real madrid from English club Tottenham hotspur
Real Mardid will pay the spurs 100 million EURO while Gareth bale will earn a whopping £300,000 a week before tax for six years

Gareth Bale statement

Gareth Bale release a statement on Tottenham official website
“I would like to thank everyone at the Club, the Chairman, Board, staff, coaches and players – and most of all the fantastic fans who I hope will understand this amazing career opportunity.
“I am not sure there is ever a good time to leave a club where I felt settled and was playing the best football of my career to date. I know many players talk of their desire to join the club of their boyhood dreams, but I can honestly say, this is my dream come true.
“I am well aware that I would not be at the level I am today were it not for firstly Southampton and then Spurs standing by me during some of the tougher times and affording me the environment and support they have.
“Tottenham will always be in my heart and I’m sure that this season will be a successful one for them. I am now looking forward to the next exciting chapter in my life, playing football for Real Madrid."
[ALT="gareth bale to real madrid"]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BTGKIb4CYAAGkDc.jpg[/ALT]

tottenham hotspur statement over Bale transfer to Real Madrid

Gareth joined from Southampton in May 2007 and during his six years with the Club made 203 appearances, scoring 55 goals
Chairman, Daniel Levy commented, "Gareth was a player we had absolutely no intention of selling as we look to build for the future. He is a player whose career we have fostered and developed and he was only a year into his new four year contract.
"Such has been the attention from Real Madrid and so great is Gareth's desire to join them, that we have taken the view that the player will not be sufficiently committed to our campaign in the current season.
"We have, therefore, with great reluctance, agreed to this sale and do so in the knowledge that we have an exceptionally strong squad to which we have added no fewer than seven top internationals. More importantly, we have an immense team spirit and a dressing room that is hungry for success.
"We wish Gareth all the best in the future and he shall always be welcome at the Lane."
[ALT="gareth bale"]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BTGWVThCYAA0ct0.jpg[/ALT]
bale will be now the world's most expensive player after Gareth Bale completes Real Madrid transfer in world record £85million move

Post by: Published : +2 GMT

You may also like:
Ronaldo welcomes Gareth Bale in his first training with Real Madrid
gareth bale exclusive first picture as a Real Madrid player
Gareth Bale close to move to Real Madrid from Tottenham Hotspur by proofs