نجوم مصرية
منتديات نجوم مصرية منتديات شباب وبنات اغاني - كلمات الاغاني كلمات الاغاني الاجنبية Lyrics

تابع نجوم مصرية على أخبار جوجل

كلمات اغنية masterpiece للفنانة jessie j

الفناة الاميركية الشابة jessie j من انجح المطربات الشباب فى امريكا والعالم ولها اغانى وحفلات ناجحة فى كل انحاء العالم واليوم لكل محبى الاغانى الغربية نقدم لهم كلمات الاغنية نتابعها معا

اغنية masterpiece

So much pressure Why so loud? If you don't like my sound You can turn it down

I got a road And I walk it alone

Uphill battle I look good when I climb I'm ferocious, precocious I get braggadocios

I'm not gonna stop I like the view from the top

You talk that blah blah, that la-la, that rah-rah sh*t And I'm so done, I'm so over it Sometimes I mess up, I f-up up, I hit and miss But I'm okay, I'm cool with it

I still fall on my face sometimes And I can't color inside the lines 'Cause I'm perfectly incomplete I'm still working on my masterpiece And I, I wanna hang with the greats Got a way to go, but it's worth the wait No, you haven't seen the best of me I'm still working on my masterpiece
تابع نجوم مصرية على أخبار جوجل

Those who mind don't matter Those who matter, don't mind If you don't catch what I'm throwing Then I leave you behind

Don't need a flash And I ain't living like that

They talk that blah blah, that la-la that rah-rah sh*t Go with the punches, and take the hits Sometimes I mess up, I f-up up, I swing and miss But it's okay, I'm cool with it

I still fall on my face sometimes And I can't color inside the lines 'Cause I'm perfectly incomplete I'm still working on my masterpiece And I, I wanna hang with the greats Got a way to go, but it's worth the wait No, you haven't seen the best of me I'm still working on my masterpiece

I still fall on my face sometimes And I can't color inside the lines 'Cause I'm perfectly incomplete I'm still working on my masterpiece Masterpiece, masterpiece

المقال "كلمات اغنية masterpiece للفنانة jessie j" نشر بواسطة: بتاريخ:

اسم العضو:
سؤال عشوائي يجب الاجابة عليه

الرسالة:

رابط دائم

مواضيع مشابهة:
كلمات اغنية cannonball للفنانة الشابة lea michele
كلمات اغنية who you are للفنانة الشابة الامريكية jessie j
كلمات اغنية بالعربي للفنانة لطيفة 2014
كلمات اغنية على بالي للفنانة اليسا كلمات اغنية على بالي حبيبي
كلمات Price Tag by Jessie J