نجوم مصرية
منتديات نجوم مصرية منتدى المدونين واصحاب المواقع منتدى الربح من موقعك منتدى ادسنس

تابع نجوم مصرية على أخبار جوجل

Building Content-Rich Sites

Building Content-Rich Sites First off, why would you want to build content-rich websites? The short answer is “Because it keeps people on your site for awhile, it makes them come back, and they tell their friends about that site.”

<a href="http://www.bidvertiser.com">online advertising</a>
But why? Well, for one thing, people will stay on a content-rich site longer because it takes awhile to read an article or two.
Thus, while they’re reading the material, their peripheral vision (off to the sides) notices little ads that happen to surround that articles.
And if people start to realize that a certain site has good content that they like, and in particular, different content that constantly changes and is updated, then they’ll check back to see what’s new.
The worst thing in the world to have is a stagnant website that never changes. People will visit it exactly twice—the first time to check it out, and the second one to see what’s changed—and when they find out it hasn’t changed, they most likely won’t come back. Ever.

What are Content-Rich Sites and Why Have One? A content-rich site is one that has lots of informative articles up at it, usually centered around a theme. Most sites can’t quite pull off being WikiPedia, so they specialize.
For instance, you could do a site for dog owners. Possible articles on that site would cover:
• How to figure out what kind of dog you want
تابع نجوم مصرية على أخبار جوجل

• Where to get a dog
• How to deal with a puppy
• Life stages of a dog
• House-training puppies
• Dog training
• What to feed dogs
• Whether to get more than one dog
• How to socialize dogs with other dogs and with cats
• Exercise needs of dogs
• Training dogs to do tricks
• Treating fleas
• Common dog ailments and when to go to the vet
• Dog nutrition
• Taking your dog on a trip
• Getting a pet sitter or boarding your dog if you don’t take him on a trip
The articles you’ll want to have on your site should be short enough so that someone can read them in about 5 minutes. This means you want to stick to articles of 250 to 750 words, with 300 to 600 words optimal. To give you an idea, a single page in a published novel has about 300 words.
Of course, your real purpose in putting up all these nice little short articles and changing them out frequently is not to just put information out into the world. It is to have a site that people will come back to so that they will see the Google AdSense ads, and click on them, and then you will get checks in the mail.
That’s a key point, so I’m going to repeat it:
The purpose of having a content-rich website is to attract people to it, again and again, so that they will see the ads and click on them.
You might think it’s lots of cool graphics and colors that make a site attractive to a visitor, but it’s really the content. In order to earn money from Google AdSense, you need to grasp that concept.
Believe me, you could run a wonderful advertising campaign and develop all sorts of viral marketing tools and attractive affiliate programs.
At the end it all comes down to this: unless your Website is content-rich, the traffic spikes that you get for your efforts will only be temporary.
The very best way to attract and retain an online audience is to provide content that’s useful, valuable, informative, educational or just downright funny as hell or entertaining in some way.
What does a content-rich website look like?
Here are a few examples (click on the pictures to zoom ):

So, How Do I Build One ? I know the notion of creating your very own content-rich website might be a little intimidating, but you can do it. It’s not hard. You don’t have to be a good write to have good content on your site. In fact, you don’t have to be a writer at all. There are plenty of successful people who make a lot of money from Google AdSense and they don’t write a word of that content. We’ll talk more about that later, but you can hire writers, or have guest writers—it’s not hard.
Anyone can create a content-rich Website by following a few key points:

• Have some discipline—maintain your site.
• Update that site often. Having a schedule is best.
• Be able to beg, borrow, or commission content
Discipline is key
To create a content-rich Website, you need to hone your focus and your self-discipline. I don’t have to tell you how incredibly easy it is to waste hours, even days, just surfing around the web from one site to another. You can’t let yourself get distracted like that or you won’t accomplish anything. Start with setting a limit to surfing for fun so that you limit your searches to sites and resources that are relate very directly to your site's subject.
Discipline also applies to creating creation. Successful writers can’t afford to wait for inspiration to strike before starting work. Instead, they develop a writing schedule for themselves and they stick with it like it was their job—since it is. As one famous writer said, “I write when I feel like it. And every morning at 9am, I make sure I feel like it.” Schedule a time for yourself to sit down at your desk and write.
And you’ll need to develop another schedule for when to add content to your Website, and follow that schedule religiously. Make a commitment to yourself and follow through with it.
And remember—if you just simply can’t write, or you find yourself making too many excuses not to write content, just hire someone.

المقال "Building Content-Rich Sites" نشر بواسطة: بتاريخ:

اسم العضو:
سؤال عشوائي يجب الاجابة عليه

الرسالة:

رابط دائم

مواضيع مشابهة:
بلقيس تظهر بأستايل جديد للمصممة Alessandra Rich
How to use Google rich snippet [Author Info] on Nmisr.com
When the ants building bridges a great example of sacrifice and cooperation