نجوم مصرية
منتديات نجوم مصرية المنتدى العام منتدى الحوار العام

تابع نجوم مصرية على أخبار جوجل

الحل الامثل للتخلص من السمنة

AND YOU CAN DO THE SAME!
The 20 Lbs in 10 Day Program Can Make It
Happen For You!
I needed to drop weight and drop it fast, I was well over weight and couldn't pass my fitness test which would make or break my chances of getting on the Fire Department.

I had 2 weeks before my next test, so I put together a diet plan that not only allowed me to drop over 20 Lbs, but did it easily, safely, healthily and kept it off.
My Program
No Gimmicks, No Starvation, No Workouts or gym, No Special Foods or Diet Drinks & Certainly No Dangerous Diet Pills!
All regular foods on the program & most you probably already have at home, so you could start right away!
Easy to Understand Simple to follow Day-By-Day, Step-By-Step, Meal-To-Meal Program!
Lose 20 Lbs the first 10 days and continue to lose weight if you choose to do so!
Vegetarian Diet version also available for download!
No fancy, long preparations. All meals are simple and quick to prepare!
In Addition to healthy Quick Weight Loss, you will notice more energy, lower bad cholesterol & lower blood pressure!
Second Part of the Weight Loss Program, explains how to simply maintain all the weight lost and continue to lose weight if desired!
Once you have lost the initial 20 Lbs you can follow the personalized maintenance program to keep the weight off or continue to lose more weight eating whatever you want!
No waiting for shipping, download the program instantly!
Includes invaluable secrets that I have learned on how to maintain that weight loss so you will never have to worry about your weight again!
This is only a ONE TIME CHARGE. This is the ONLY payment you will ever have to make for the program!
100% Money Back Guarantee!
As someone who has battled with weight for many years, I will show you how I lost over 20Lbs in 10 days, and threw away all my expensive, useless diet pills, gimmicks, restrictive diets and drinks. My system is a simple, healthy approach to weight loss that's extremely easy to follow! It’s a program which includes ordinary foods but in specific combinations for 10 days.
This program has helped thousands of people lose 20 pounds or more in as little as 10 days. By simply combining certain food combinations you will be amazed how quickly you will shed those pounds!
Before you even consider wasting your money on another diet program I encourage you to read some of the success stories below;
TESTIMONIALS
Hi, Paul:
Just have a couple of minutes, but wanted to send you some photos so you can see my progress. The first photo was from a vacation in Savannah last year (May, 2008). I weighed in at about 260. At 5'3", that was dangerous! I ordered your diet in February, 2009, started March 1st, 2009 and the second photo is me last week, 4 months later and I'm down to 198. That's a 62 pound drop! I never thought it would be possible. I was wearing size 22 jeans (and they were tight!) and now I'm into size 16's. I still have about 40 more to go, but have all the confidence in the world that I will reach my goal.
I can't thank you enough for helping me. Like I said, I never thought it would be possible!
Have a great weekend! I'll keep you posted.
Joyce C, Missouri
This has been an absolute miracle, I have been yoyo dieting for a big chunk of my life and I have never seen results like this. I am now 130lbs and could not have done it alone.
Rita, ON
You have a million other testimonials but I had to say thanks myself. I’m always online trying new things, and nothing has worked until this. My weight has been an issue for me most of my married life, I needed something quick and easy and I never expected to loose 15 pounds in just 10 days, that’s genius! Thanks again.
Sherry, NY
Your diet did it. The easiest and most effective diet plan I ever been on. I been using your diet program on and off for the past few months and have dropped a total of 68lbs. I not only lost the weight, my sleeping problems have disappeared and my energy levels have gone through the roof . Thanks for all your help.
John, CA
I think most of these sites are all junk and to be honest if it wasn’t for my girlfriend I would have never tried this, diet, but I have to say thanks to you and her I lost a little over 20lbs and still plan to loose more. I try and work out 4 times a week to maintain and I gotta say its coming along.
Adrian, BC

YOUR DIET SAVED MY LIFE!! I’m serious I know you get this all the time but 19 pounds made a life time of a difference for me I live in Florida and its impossible to not wear a bathing suit. I was always self conscious about my body, and I just started College and I feel incredible. Believe it or not I’m not the only one from my school who’s done your diet. Sincere thanks.
Hanna Q, Orland

I just have to say I don’t know why anybody struggling with their weight won’t give this a try. I lost 18lbs in ten days and I’m not done yet. The first few days I was unsure how things would turn out, and now I couldn’t be happier. Paul you helped me start a new life and it only took ten days I cant thank you and this diet enough.
Noah, El paso, TX
Hi Paul, Here are the photos I promised to send if it worked! And as you can see this is the best $27 I have ever spent on a diet program. I didn’t want to weigh my self the first time I used your program until I was 5 days in. When I finally weighed myself I thought the scale wasn’t working properly I had to use a friends scale to make sure the numbers were right I lost 9 pounds the first 5 days! After a using your program a few times, I am at my lightest weight in years, friends and family I haven’t seen in a couple months don’t even recognize me!! Thank you & God bless you!
Ann, US
To be honest what caught my eye was that uniform! I figured you knew your stuff and I couldn’t be more satisfied.
Cynthia, MB

$27 how can anybody go wrong. Despite the instant weight loss, there is nothing else to loose. I am 42 years old from Washington, DC I have two kids, and 23lbs changed my relationship with them. I’m much more active and am able to do a lot more with them than I ever have been. Thanks Paul
Carol, Washington, DC

I’m constantly on the web I buy most of my stuff online; I have to say this has been the first purchase that has been well worth my money. I lost 15lbs without any effort or struggle. Ill defiantly spread the word, this plan is awesome.
Manny, California

I just have to say 18 lbs in ten days and I never felt better. Cheers!
Dave, Sanford, FL

I am absolutely amazed with the results of this diet, this has definitely been a miracle and I couldn’t thank you enough. I got my sister trying this out and we are both completely satisfied.
Thanks,
Josie, ON
Good Day Paul, This is possibly the first time I have received or shall I say “LOST” so much for so little!!! You should defiantly charge much much more for your miracle diet. I finished the program with a total weight loss of 1.6 Stone (23 lbs) take a look!
Vicky, UK

You were right, you knew I would be contacting you. I have to be honest, I was skeptical at first, after trying so many diets, fads, get thin quick schemes, pills, well you know what I am getting at. I have been with your plan for three weeks and I have lost 10 pounds, I am consistent during the week and have been taking cheat days on the weekends and I am still losing weight. I started at 156 pounds. I feel and look great, I really know that this works and will continue to use it. Thank you so much for sharing.
Cathy, SK

I have now finished your diet, I started early August and finished end of Sept. total of 2 months on and off, I have lost a total of 30 pounds which was my goal, although I'm no longer on the diet, I have not gained any weight, I have found that my stomach shrank quite a bit therefore I get full very fast. I'm so happy I found your diet, thank you so much, after 2 years of trying other diets such as atkins diet and so many others and not being able to lose any weight, I am forever grateful to you. My best
Teresa, TO

I've been following your diet for about 6 days now and I can say its absolutely fabulous. In that period of time I've lost 6kg, just over 13 pounds. Its great, my stomach already feels tighter. I would recommend this to absolutely anyone looking to lose weight quickly with the minimum of effort. All you need is a bit of willpower. Thank you so much,
Ian, U.S.
Paul, this diet truly ROCKS, I swear by it and dropped more weight in a month then any diet I ever been on! But now I need new cloths ha ha a problem I don’t mind having! Glad I bumped in to your program, Cheers!
Josh, US
Thanks Paul weeks I have already lost 6 pounds on my 4th day!
Jeremy, Utah

I bought your program a few weeks ago. I am on the 6th day, I lost 10 lbs!! It was amazing to get back into some of my favourite clothes that had been to tight to wear comfortably! Just that little bit of weight loss made me feel better about myself and physically. I felt sexier than I have felt in a long time. Thanks for sharing the program!
Jennifer, TX

I PURCHASED YOUR DIET PLAN......WORKING FINE AS MY WIFE AND I ARE DOWN 6LBS. AFTER 3 DAYS!! THANK YOU!.
Eugene, UK

Thank you for developing this plan. It really works. I lost 15 ½ lb. in the first 10 days. This plan has been wonderful for me and the best thing about it is it’s a sensible way of eating. Thanks again.
Toni, Maryland

I am so pleased with the program. I am on day 3 and am finding it very easy to follow and best of all, I am down 6 pounds already.
Theresa, DR
Hello Paul;
Sorry to have ever doubted you and inundated you with so many questions while on the diet!!  I lost 17 lbs after the first 10 days, I repeated the diet after a week of like you recommended and I lost another 14 lbs!! Your diet program has literally changed my life for the best that you greatly! I will be sending some before and after photos!
تابع نجوم مصرية على أخبار جوجل

Best of luck!
Andrea, CA
Hi Paul, I’m an Olympian and studied Sports Science here in Australia. In the 20 years I’ve been involved with the health and fitness industry I’ve come across too many disappointments with regard to how the industry conducts itself. There are so many promises and different theories thrown around out there it’s really hard for someone who’s decided to make the commitment to themselves to know which way to turn, and which path to follow. Your organization seems to be a shining example of what I believe it should be like.
I originally purchased your diet program a few months ago to test it out on myself before I recommended it to anyone else. As I’m sure the email trail will show I was very disappointed when I found that I couldn’t fit the diet to my eating restrictions and again you didn’t let me down – within a couple of minutes of notifying you that I couldn’t use the diet, I had a reply email advising me that the charges would be reversed, and within an hour both the original transaction and the reversal appeared on my statement. That alone was extremely impressive and I didn’t expect it at all.
More impressive was your programs healthy, balanced approach with everything except the major weight loss promises that of course we’ve all been told are impossible and unsafe. Well, you and I and many more know better – thanks to you.
I convinced a friend to try the diet and modified it for myself. She had great results and I lost nearly half of what the program promised even though I had to modify it to my vegetarian, caffeine, gluten, tomato and dairy free diet restrictions (I have IBS – I love all of these foods, but my body just won’t digest them without causing me a lot of pain and discomfort)...and we’ve kept the weight off and fit into our clothes better since.
The end result for now is that I’ve re-paid your organization for the program even though it’s not quite right for me. The whole customer service process was a dream and should be a model that others aspire to.
My thought on this program: Overall it’s good sensible eating with good sensible advice. The absolute BEST kick-start programs I’ve ever seen, and for many people it would no doubt mean the end of their weight-loss requirements and quests.
I found it fantastic psychologically! It was so, so, SO motivating to wake up every morning of the program and find that I fit into my clothes better, that I would run to the bathroom scales to make sure I wasn’t imagining it! Sensational! I hope you make a g-zillion (or maybe two) with it!
If you’ve read this far, I’d also like to have the opportunity to work with you to design a similarly successful program for people in my dietary situation.
Thank you.
Cheers
Kristen, Australia
Paul, I wanted to thank you so much for the clear and easy step by step diet. I was doubtful but decided to give it a shot anyway. Its my 6th day and I already lost over 10 pounds! I will let you know how much weight I lost after 10 days.
Stephanie, CA
Hey Paul, its been a couple weeks since I finished the diet. I am shocked all the weight is still off, the post diet plans you provided are great!! I feel like a new person, so much more energetic and almost 25lbs lighter!! thanks!!
Cynthia, Texas
I was able to take off twelve pounds of fat that I had since the birth of my son two years prior. I now have the body that I never dreamed I would have! People can't believe I'm actually a mother of two"
Jessica, GA
I am an ex-Atkins girl, loved the quick weight loss but couldn’t’ “LIVE” like that. So gradually went back to my old bad habits. I regained everything I’d lost and it was NOT BUDGING, no matter how I tried, it was like I was at a new level of permanent pudge.
So I found your simple to follow diet plan, and I didn’t even think it would work. IT WORKED ! In a matter of 3 days, it was OBVIOUS that the weight was literally melting off. Plus, I feel MUCH more energetic, I am starting to pull out my previously too tight Clothes and gee they’re fitting again. I feel like jumping up and down. My tummy is DISAPPEARING. I am shocked and pleased.
Thanks for a perfect diet plan that WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!
Diane, US
I promised to write you if this worked! And I am so happy it did, I lost a total of 17lbs on your diet, and thanks to the post diet tips you provide its been about a month and I haven't put a pound back on! Thank you a million!!
Louise, MI
I never purchase anything off of the web, to skeptical. Your site caught my attention and I decided to give it a go. I am thrilled I decided to purchase this diet, if I new how well it worked I would have paid a lot more then $27 for it! I lost 10 pounds and its only been 6 days! Thanks and Cheers!!
Jody, CA
When I used your diet plan, I experienced immediate results! You really know your stuff. Thanks!
Suzanne, Ohio

I have been browsing web site after web site to find a diet I can use. I came across your site and it caught my attention. after deciding to purchase your diet plan, I lost almost 20 pounds in just 10 days! Paul you are a miracle!!!!
Gloria, Canada
I want to first off let you know I admire what you do for a living, I admire all emergency personal. Thank you!!! What a great diet plan, I new I would be losing a bit of weight if I stuck to the diet when I purchased it. But I didn't think I would lose a total of 21 lbs, I must admit I did cheat a couple of times to. Thank you for the great diet plan.
John, UK
Thank you so much for this diet plan. I started on June 11, 2007 and my final day is June 20th. I am very pleased with my new look and so soon. I have currently lost 17lbs. I would like to encourage all woman who need to lose weight and fast to purchase your plan. Angela, New York
I Lost 8 Lbs the first four days! Thank You!.
Renee, US
Once again thank you all for sending in your experience with my program. If any individual would like their testimonial or named removed please notify me and I will do so

المقال "الحل الامثل للتخلص من السمنة" نشر بواسطة: بتاريخ:
Dr! Ahmed
There are reasons recently discovered hidden due to other factors that lead not to lose the weight, namely:
Nesqukie
No S EngLish
Dr! Ahmed
No S EngLish
لما تكبر بقة

اسم العضو:
سؤال عشوائي يجب الاجابة عليه

الرسالة:

رابط دائم

مواضيع مشابهة:
وصفتان طبيعيتان للتخلص من «السمنة» - السمنة مرض العصر2014
الحل الامثل للتخلص من الوزن الزائد والسمنة للسيدات